Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe on the box of Philadelphia Cream Cheese... If you love Oreos and cheesecake, then this is for you.... Preparation time doesn't include chilling.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line 13X9 inches baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Place 30 cookies in food processor; cover. Process for 30-45 seconds or until finely ground.
- Add butter, mix well.
- Press Oreo and butter mixture firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Bean cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- Chop the remaining cookies and gently stir 1 1/2 cups of chopped cookies into cream cheese batter.
- Pour batter over cookie crust and top with remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 45 minute or until center is almost set.
- Cool for 4 hours in refrigerator or overnight.
- Gently lift cheesecake from pan using the foil handles.
- Cut into 16 pieces and enjoy.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Really wonderful! Thank you.
I cut the recipe in half and made it in a spring form pan. I ended up using more Oreo's then what was called for in the cheesecake, and still would have liked more. I was expecting it to be a little sweeter, but the only particularly sweet parts were where there was oreos. This is very rich tasting, so Id probably also cut it down to 1/4 next time as a small piece was all I could eat. Still, it looks very pretty and I will make it again sometime.
Yummy cheesecake! I quartered the recipe and put in a mini cheesecake pan. I also drizzled chocolate over before serving. My kids and husband's eyes lit up when they saw this one!! :D Thanks for sharing the yummy recipe!