Philadelphia New York Cheesecake
- HEAT oven to 325°F
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minute
- MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 40 minute or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Top with pie filling.
- Size-Wise: Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep an eye on portions.
- How to Bake in Springform Pan: Heat oven to 325ºF if using 9-inch springform pan (or to 300ºF if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Prepare batter as directed; pour into pan. Bake 1 hour 10 minute or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Substitute: Substitute 20 OREO COOKIES, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups) for the HONEY MAID Honey Grahams and 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 440 calories, 31g total fat, 18g saturated fat, 1.5g trans fat, 165mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, 27g sugars, 7g protein, 25%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.