Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Ummm... Folks, it's cheesecake. In a mini form that you can pick up and eat with your hand. Need I say more? Cooking time includes refrigeration.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (since it is a Kraft recipe it calls for Philadelphia brand, but use what you want or have, I have ev)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a muffin pan with 18 muffin cups.
- Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter.
- Divide crumbs between cups and press into bottoms. It helps to use a tart shaper.
- Beat cream cheese with remaining sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix after each addition just until blended.
- Divide filling between muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top if desired. You can serve plain or be creative. I have made them with raspberry jam and also with Dulce De Leche, but use what you like.
- ENJOY! Yum, yum.