1/1 Photo of Philadelphia Mini Cheesecakes
3 hrs 15 mins
Ummm... Folks, it's cheesecake. In a mini form that you can pick up and eat with your hand. Need I say more? Cooking time includes refrigeration.
My Private Note
mini ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Line a muffin pan with 18 muffin cups.
- 3Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter.
- 4Divide crumbs between cups and press into bottoms. It helps to use a tart shaper.
- 5Beat cream cheese with remaining sugar and vanilla until blended.
- 6Add eggs one at a time and mix after each addition just until blended.
- 7Divide filling between muffin cups.
- 8Bake 25 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- 9Cool for 30 minutes.
- 10Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 11Top if desired. You can serve plain or be creative. I have made them with raspberry jam and also with Dulce De Leche, but use what you like.
- 12ENJOY! Yum, yum.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia Mini Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g