Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 24 Oreo cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (1/2 stick)
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate (8 squares)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch foil-lined pan. Bake 10 minute.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 45 minute or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil to lift cheesecake from pan. Top with berries.
- Size-Wise: Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Try this tasty, chocolatey dessert! Since it serves 16 people, it easily fits the bill.
- How to Press Crumb Mixture Into Pan To Make Crust: Use bottom of dry measuring cup to press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
- Special Extra: Add 1/4 cup hazelnut-flavored liqueur with the melted chocolate.
- Special Extra: Garnish with sifted powdered sugar and mixed berries just before serving.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 440 calories, 31g total fat, 18g saturated fat, 1g trans fat, 135mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 27g sugars, 7g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 6%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.