Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Feel free to use regular, lite or FF sour cream or cream cheese with this recipe. Serve with crackers or pita chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Mix cream cheese and sourcream in a medium bowl until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
I used low fat cream cheese and enjoyed this with Peppercorn ranch sun chips. Thanks! Made for KK's forum.
Fantastic! Served with homemade garlic bagel chips http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/seasoned-bagel-chips-392849 Yum!! Update: I made this again, but this time I didn't have time to chop everything up, so I just threw it all in the food processor. I did the tomatoes first, then added the onions and olives and processed again, then added the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Worked like a charm!
Delicious with low-fat cream cheese and crackers! This is a snap to make. Thanks, CoffeeB! Made for Veggie Recipe Swap.