Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese Box
Make and share this Philadelphia Cream Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer on medium until well blended. Add eggs. Mix until blended.
- Spray 9 inch pie plate w/ cooking spray. Sprinkle bottom w/ crumbs. Pour in cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. To reduce cracking, place cookie sheet of water in oven with cheesecake while baking.
- Cool thoroughly. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Great cheescake. Certainly not for the fat gram conscious eater, but I splurged. I added more crushed graham cracker crumbs because I like more crust. Topped this with blueberry pie filling. Delish! Thanks.