1 hr 5 mins
from Kraft NOTE: After this is baked, it needs to cool on the counter and then put into the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- 3Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 4Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 5Remove one cup of the batter and set aside.
- 6Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter in large bowl; pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of the remaining 1 one cup plain batter; cut through batters with a knife several times for swirling effect.
- 7Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- 8Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Use foil handles to life cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- 9Store any leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.4
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.2 mg
- Sodium 269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g