Philadelphia Chicken Enchiladas
- Stir chicken, bell pepper, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in a lightly gresed 12X8 inch baking dish.
- Stir Velveeta ( I use Aldi brand)and 1/4 cup milk in saucepan on low heat until cheese is melted. Pour sauce over tortillas; cover with foil which has been lightly sprayed on the underside with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Pour remaining salsa over the top.
- I serve with sour cream, extra salsa, and tortilla chips.
- The prep time is an estimate; if you keep precooked, chopped chicken on hand the prep time is next to nothing.