- 1 large onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 inches French rolls
- 1 lb thinly sliced roast beef (from the deli)
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion and pepper in butter until tender.
- Then add 3 tablespoons ketchup and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Split rolls almost all the way through.
- Layer meat and pepper mixture on rolls.
- Place on baking sheet and broil 5 inched from heat until cheese is melted. Close sandwich and eat.