Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ask Philadelphians what their favorite food from back home is, and the cheese steak sandwich is sure to be mentioned. From Betty Crocker's "Healthy New Choices"
- 4 French rolls, split
- 59.14 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 340.19 g thinly sliced cooked lean roast beef
- 4 slice American cheese (I use provolone)
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. cook onions in skillet about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in beef; heat through.
- Set oven control to broil. Place rolls cut side up on cookie sheet; brush with dressing. Broil with tops 4 to 5 inches from heat for 2 minutes.
- Divide beef mixture among rolls. Top with cheese. Broil about 1 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Very delious and very amazing looking....
Really good, I followed Recipe using provolone cheese, also I added some pickled bannana peppers. This is exactly what I was looking for in a cheesesteak. Awesome!
Nice tasting sammy. I love vinegar & oil on sandwiches; the italian dressing was even better.