Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great recipe from Kraftcanada.com. I'm a lover of cheesecakes, and this is absolutely delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 4 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 325°F Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 1/2 cup nuts, and margarine; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl, with mixer until blended. Add sour cream, flour and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or unti center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with remaining nuts. Let stand until topping is firm.
- Prep time does not include refrigeration time.