Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe from Philadelphia Brand cream cheese.
Make and share this Philadelphia Brownie Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with the foil extending over the sides of the pan.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, water and 2 eggs.
- Spread brownie batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the top of brownie is shiny and center is almost set.
- MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add the final 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg just until well blended.
- Pour over partially baked brownie in the pan. (Filling will come almost to top of the pan).
- BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set and let cool.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles.
- Drizzle with chocolate and let stand until chocolate is firm.
- Cut into 16 pieces.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.