1 hr 10 mins
Tina D. Breen's Note:
Recipe from Philadelphia Brand cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with the foil extending over the sides of the pan.
- 3Spray with cooking spray.
- 4Combine brownie mix, oil, water and 2 eggs.
- 5Spread brownie batter into the prepared pan.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or until the top of brownie is shiny and center is almost set.
- 7MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed until well blended.
- 8Add sour cream and mix well.
- 9Add the final 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg just until well blended.
- 10Pour over partially baked brownie in the pan. (Filling will come almost to top of the pan).
- 11BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set and let cool.
- 12Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 13Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles.
- 14Drizzle with chocolate and let stand until chocolate is firm.
- 15Cut into 16 pieces.
- 16Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia Brownie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.5
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 307.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g