- 30 vanilla wafers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 5 (1133.98 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml flour
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 1 medium lemon, zest of, grated
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees is using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Mix crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition until just blended.
- Pour over crust; top with 2 cups of the blueberries.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.