Cook1 hr 10 mins
Make and share this Philadelphia Blueberry Crown Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees is using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Mix crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition until just blended.
- Pour over crust; top with 2 cups of the blueberries.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.