1/1 Photo of Philadelphia Blueberry Crown Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees is using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- 2Mix crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition until just blended.
- 5Pour over crust; top with 2 cups of the blueberries.
- 6Bake 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 7Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia Blueberry Crown Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 872.9
- Calories from Fat 589
- Total Fat 65.5 g
- Saturated Fat 35.3 g
- Cholesterol 275.6 mg
- Sodium 622.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 39.2 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of