Recipe by Nikosmom
This recipe is from a german magazine. Really refreshing on a hot summer night-or anytime. This has a major Yumm-factor.
- 8 ounces butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 14 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon, rind of
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter (in pot or microwave) let cool.
- Mince garlic.
- Chop basil.
- Mix Philadelphia, blue cheese, garlic and basil.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add lemon peel, lemon juice and pepper.
- Add melted butter.
- Blend well.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- This goes good with crackers or crispy breadsticks (i. e Grisini).