Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I found this recipe on the Kraft website and it is very easy to make with delicious results. Nice if you want a quick and easy cheesecake without too much fuss.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Stir in white chocolate.
- Pour into crust.
- Microwave preserves in small bowl on HIGH 15 seconds or until melted. Dot top of cheesecake with small spoonfuls of preserves.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.