4 hrs 10 mins
Roxanne J.R.'s Note:
I found this recipe on the Kraft website and it is very easy to make with delicious results. Nice if you want a quick and easy cheesecake without too much fuss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- 4Stir in white chocolate.
- 5Pour into crust.
- 6Microwave preserves in small bowl on HIGH 15 seconds or until melted. Dot top of cheesecake with small spoonfuls of preserves.
- 7Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- 8Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 9Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 10Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia 3-Step White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.7 mg
- Sodium 299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g