2 hrs 10 mins
Chef #212718's Note:
These are so cute and so tasty! They were a big hit at my Halloween party at work. You can decorate them any way you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Add eggs and food colorings; mix until well blended. Place 1 cookie on bottom of each 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- 3Pour cheesecake batter evenly into muffin cups.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Regrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- 5Decorate with candy corn to resemble Jack-o'-lanterns or any way you would like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia 3-Step Mini Cheesecake Jack-O'-Lanterns
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g