Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These are so cute and so tasty! They were a big hit at my Halloween party at work. You can decorate them any way you want.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and food colorings; mix until well blended. Place 1 cookie on bottom of each 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Pour cheesecake batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Regrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with candy corn to resemble Jack-o'-lanterns or any way you would like.