- 1 lb ground turkey, taco seasoned
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 ounces goat cheese, fine herb flavor
- 1⁄4 cup green chili salsa
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach, torn into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 12 small flour tortillas
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet, lightly coated with olive oil, over medium heat. Add turkey, crumbling with a fork, onion, garlic and A1, continue cooking until ground turkey is done. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine goat cheese, salsa, lime juice, cumin, chili powder and smoked paprika. Mix well. Add spinach and corn, stir to combine.
- Add goat cheese mixture to ground turkey, stir to combine.
- Spray a cookie sheet lightly with olive oil.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tbsp turkey mixture onto lower third of tortilla. Roll tortilla as tightly as you can and place on cookie sheet, seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spray tops of tortillas lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- These should served warm and topped with: sour cream, salsa, guacamole, shredded cheese or any dipping sauce of your liking.