Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
What's cookin? Shortbread. This is my favorite cookie with an afternoon "cuppa". Easy to make, and freezes well. Hope you like them too.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour, kneading well until completely incorporated.
- Press dough down, 1/2-inch thick, into any shape cake pan; prick all over with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a delicate gold in color.
- Cut into small squares or rectangles and remove immediately from the pan.
- Cool on wire rack.