Recipe by Gingerbee
What's cookin? Shortbread. This is my favorite cookie with an afternoon "cuppa". Easy to make, and freezes well. Hope you like them too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour, kneading well until completely incorporated.
- Press dough down, 1/2-inch thick, into any shape cake pan; prick all over with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a delicate gold in color.
- Cut into small squares or rectangles and remove immediately from the pan.
- Cool on wire rack.