1/2 Photos of Pheasant With Wild Rice
2 hrs 20 mins
This has always been our recipe of choice when it's time to Pheasant hunt. Now with Zaar! there are lots for us to choose from. Thought I would pass on another recipe. Please try it! I think you'll also love to make it during Bird Season! It's like who has only one chicken recipe!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pheasant into quarters.
- 2Dredge pieces in flour.
- 3Melt butter in oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add pheasant, and cook until browned on both sides, turning once.
- 5Add onion and next 7 ingredients.
- 6Put oven-safe skillet in oven.
- 7Bake, covered, at 350°F for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- 8Remove pheasant from skillet, and keep warm.
- 9Cook pan drippings in skillet over medium-high heat until reduced to 2 cups.
- 10Serve with pheasant and rice.
Browse Our Top Pheasant Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pheasant With Wild Rice
Serving Size: 1 (797 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2174.7
- Calories from Fat 1298
- Total Fat 144.2 g
- Saturated Fat 72.2 g
- Cholesterol 687.9 mg
- Sodium 1659.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 143.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: