Recipe by kstrating
Truly delicious! The staff where my son works decided to have a wild game potluck lunch. He brought this recipe home and conviced me to try it... and yes it took a little convincing, but he made a believer out of me. Give it a try with Ritz or Club crackers!
Top Review by Eric'n'Abby
Super Delicious!!! My husband made it and demanded I try it. I was not so sure at first. But then I couldn't put the crackers down! It is sooo yummy. I think next time I will add some more jalapenos though - I like spicy! Great recipe! Thanks!
- 3 cups pheasant breast, cooked, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 jalapeno, chopped