Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- Place pheasant in a 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Mix soup, cider, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic and mushrooms; pour over pheasant.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally with sauce.
- After baking 1 hour, sprinkle with paprika again.
This is really good! Followed the recipe with no changes. Made it with the Pheasant and it came out moist, tender and delicious. I also like the plate presentation. This is a keeper for when I have Pheasants to cook. Thanks papergoddess for posting!