Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
An excellent crock pot meal without a lot of work!
- 2 cleaned whole pheasants
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes long grain and wild rice blend
- Place clean pheasants breast down in slow cooker. Mix 2 cans of soup and water. Pour over pheasants and cover.
- Set slow cooker on high and cook for 6 to 7 hours.
- Remove pheasants from soup mixture and cut meat from bones and place in soup mixture and mix together.
- Prepare long grain and wild rice. Place rice serving on plate and ladle pheasant and soup mixture over rice and serve immediately.
We served this over homemade mashed potatoes and it was very good!