1/1 Photo of Pheasant Noodle Soup
11 hrs 20 mins
I got this recipe in a little old town in Nebraska at a wild game feed. This was about the only thing I liked there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put pheasant in large kettle and cover with water.
- 2Add salt and cover, cook until phesant is done.
- 3Remove phesant, skin, debone and put pheasant back in kettle.
- 4Drain liquid from kettle and discard.
- 5Add 1 carton of broth to the kettle.
- 6Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT noodles.
- 7Cook until vegetables are tender.
- 8Add noodles.
- 9Add more broth to cover noodles and cook till noodles are soft.
- 10This is also good with chicken instead of pheasant.
Browse Our Top Pheasant Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pheasant Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (1021 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1199.3
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 410.5 mg
- Sodium 1516.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 135.4 g