Recipe by Monica in PA
Another recipe for the wife with a freezer full of pheasant!:) This is great for leftover pheasant meat. The prep time does NOT include time for the pre-cooking of the potatoes and pheasant.
Top Review by teresas
This was a bit on the bland side even with the tarragon spice. Wasn't sure what to serve with it. I thought about serving fried eggs on the side but decided to serve over rice. It really didn't need to cook for 30 minutes. It was starting to turn to mush. Thanks Monica in PA for posting.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups diced and cooked potatoes
- 2 -3 pheasant breast, cooked and diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned corn niblets
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup