Recipe by Catnip46
I got this recipe from a 1989 NAHC Wild Game Cookbook. Cooked in a crock pot and so good.
- 6 whole pheasant breast, halved and boned
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package dried beef
- 8 -12 slices bacon
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Add dried beef to greased crock pot.
- Wrap each piece of boned pheasant with a strip of bacon and place on dried beef.
- Mix sour cream, flour and water. Combine mixture with soup.
- Pour mixture over pheasant.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.