Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Well shucks,...it's good!
- 4 pheasant breast, halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup chopped onions or 1 cup onion salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 corn tortillas
- Cover pheasant with water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cool, bone,and cut into strips,set aside.
- Mix tomatoes, soup, chilies, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Dip tortillas into broth left from boiling pheasant, place one on a plate,add 2 Tb.
- of mixture and 1 Tb.
- of cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan.
- After all are filled and rolled, Pour remaining sauce evenly over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).