This is an adopted recipe. I have not made it yet and may update if I think it is necessary.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, baking powder and spices together.
- 2Heat honey and butter until butter melts.
- 3Cool to lukewarm and beat in eggs.
- 4Add flour mixture.
- 5Chill dough 1/2 hour.
- 6Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 7Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- 9Cool Cookies on wire racks.
- 10Mix confectioners sugar, vanilla, and water to form a thin glaze.
- 11Dip cookies in glaze and place on wire rack to dry.
- 12Store cookies in airtight tins.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pfeffernusse (Pepper Balls)
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 58.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g