Copycat PF Channg's. Have you ever try popular Szechuan spicy green beans like PF Chang's, this stir fried green beans with fiery chili sauce and garlic won’t let you down.
- Rinse and trim green beans, set aside.
- Mix sauces in a bowl well.
- Pour water in wok, heat over high heat until bubbling, boil green bean for 3-5 minutes until crispy tender. Remove and drain.
- Heat cooking oil hot in wok over high heat, stir in ginger and garlic until aromatic, combine green bean, stir constantly until beans are soft about 2-3 minutes.
- Combine sauce mixture, stir around until the sauce is thicken and glazes the bean.
- Transfer and serve spicy green bean with cooked rice.