Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Directly from their web site
Make and share this Pf Chang's Dan Dan Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces soy sauce
- 1 ounce cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 7 ounces chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 ounce minced green onion
- 4 ounces cooked ground chicken
- 14 ounces cooked egg noodles
- bean sprouts
- julienne cucumber
- Combine all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat wok. Add one teaspoons of oil. Sear chili paste, garlic, and minced green onion for 5 seconds to release flavors.
- Add cooked ground chicken and sear, stirring and tossing for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add sauce mixture and simmer for 20 seconds. Add egg noodles to boiling water and heat for 5 to 10 seconds. Remove noodles from water and place in strainer. Move to serving plate.
- Thicken chicken and sauce with a mixture of corn starch and water (equal parts). Consistency should be a very thick sauce to stand on top of the noodles. Pour over center of noodles.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and julienne cucumbers.