Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Based on a recipe from Stuart Walton's book, The Ultimate Book of Cocktails. He says, "This very French cocktail is intended, unexpectedly, as a tribute to the car manufacturer. Owners of their cars may justifiably drink it with pride, though not of course immediately before driving anywhere as it's quite strong."
- 6 teaspoons Cointreau liqueur
- 3 teaspoons calvados
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 slice orange, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with orange slice.
Great drink....a bit sweet, but delicious nonetheless. Made for ZWT8.
This is a great drink. I love the addition of orange juice. It makes it sweet. I used Triple Sec instead of Cointreau. Thanks Mersaydees :) Made for Holiday Tag.