Prep 16 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Unusual but good: from Sue Bee Honey ad in magazine. Intense flavors on skin but you can remove skin after cooking for less flavor, and it's still one-of-a-kind taste.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 1 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 12 ounces cola
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (light preferrably)
- 2 -4 chicken breasts (with or without skin, see description notes)
- Mix ingredients well.
- Poke holes into chicken, then place in sealable bag or covered container. Cover with marinade. Refrigerate 10 to 18 hours.
- Grill or broil till done. (20-25 minutes).
Good recipe for grilled chicken. The flavors of the marinade weren't as intense as the description stated. I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts,and they turned out very flavorful and moist. Thanks for posting this recipe.