Petto Di Pollo Al Limone E Zen Zaro
- Remove skin and fat from chicken breasts.
- With a wooden mallet, flatten (and tenderize) chicken breasts.
- With a sharp knife, slit the breasts through the centre, leaving a small hinge for the two halves.
- In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
- Add wine and heat together until bubbly.
- Add prepared chicken breasts and cook on medium-high heat for about two minutes or until the chicken appears half cooked.
- Add lemon juice and ginger to the chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and complete cooking, about six minutes 6.
- Remove breasts with a slotted spoon and serve immediately on a warmed platter.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.