Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Petroleum jelly is easy to make and it is an ingredient of many other products. Naturalists may substitute a natural oil, such as grapeseed oil or sweet almond oil for the baby or mineral oil to create an "un-petroleum jelly."
- 1 ounce beeswax
- 1⁄2 cup baby oil or 1⁄2 cup mineral oil
- Melt the beeswax in a microwave or a double boiler.
- Stir in the mineral oil.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir until cool.
- Put in clean container and cover with lid.
- (See how easy that was!).