1/2 Photos of Petits Pains Au Chocolat
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is popular in many European countries including France and Switzerland.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Brush top of each puff pastry square with egg glaze.
- 3Place 1 chocolate piece on edge of 1 pastry square.
- 4Roll up dough tightly, enclosing chocolate.
- 5Repeat with remaining pastry and chocolate.
- 6Place pastry rolls on baking sheet, seam side down.
- 7Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 8Brush tops of pastry rolls with remaining egg glaze.
- 9Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- 10Bake until pastries are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- 11Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petits Pains Au Chocolat
Serving Size: 1 (938 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 67.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g