Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This super simple side dish makes a tasty addition to a BBQ menu. Thaw the peas quickly by running cold water over them and then drain thoroughly. Recipe is from Sunset Magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 cups finely slivered romaine lettuce leaves
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise and vinegar.
- In a serving bowl, mix peas and lettuce; stir dressing into vegetables and add salt and pepper to taste.