Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this lovely little recipe at kraftfoods.com. They are yummy little treats.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 6 ounces baker's bittersweet baking chocolate (6 squares)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Microwave butter, chocolate and coffee in large microwaveable safe bowl on high for 1 min or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Freeze until cooled, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla in another bowl with electric mixer on high speed 2-3 min or until well blended.
- Add chocolate mixture; mix well.
- Combine flour and cinnamon. Add to chocolate mixture; beat just until blended.
- Spoon evenly into 12 paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake 8-10 min or until cakes are slightly puffed and feel firm at edges and soft in center when pressed with fingertips.
- Cool 5 min; remove paper liners. Serve warm.