Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
This recipe gets more kudos than any I make. They are fairly easy and yummy! I got the recipe from a small recipe book put out by Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. I hope you and your family will love them too,
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, neuf. is fine
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy; stir in flour. Cover; chill 1 hour. ( I didn't count the chill time into the prep time)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Divide dough into quarters. On floured surface shape 1 quarter into smooth ball. Divide that ball into 12 balls. Place each ball in a 1 3/4 inches miniature muffin cup. Press evenly on bottom and up side of each cup. Repeat with remaining dough.
- In a mediium bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND, eggs, vanilla, and almond extract: mix well. Stif in coconut. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool in pans. Remove from pan using small metal spatula or knife. Store leftovers loosely covered at room temperature.