1/1 Photo of Petite Cinnamon Rolls in a Jiffy!
When you've got a hankering for yummy cinnamon rolls, but time and energy is running out, bake up a batch of these treats. You can use the reduced fat crescent rolls and Splenda to save some calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2For cinnamon rolls, unroll crescent dough into 1 large rectangle. Press perforations together with fingers to seal.
- 3Spread softened butter evenly over dough.
- 4In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle this evenly over dough.
- 5Top with raisins, if desired.
- 6Starting at longest side, roll up jellyroll style. Press edges together to seal.
- 7Cut crosswise into 20 slices.
- 8Place slices, cut-side down, in greased 8 inch round cake pan.
- 9Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool 5-10 minutes.
- 11For glaze, stir together the powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl until smooth.
- 12Drizzle over warm rolls.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petite Cinnamon Rolls in a Jiffy!
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 234.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g