Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe out of The Pampered Chef Delightful Desserts (from easy to elegant). I used to work for them and have a ton of their recipes. I have not made many of them in such a long time because I mostly use zaar. So decided I would post my favorties on here (in hopes of using them again). I thought I would share them too hope you enjoy!
- 24 chocolate chip cookies, reduced fat (smaller to fit in bottom of paper cups)
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, well drained finely chopped (about 14 cherries)
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 paper baking cups
- Preheat oven to 325 place paper liners in cups of a muffin pan. Place one cookie in each liner.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, until well blended. Add egg, mix well. Stir in Sour cream.
- Drain Cherries on paper towels chop finely, and drain again on paper towels before stirring into batter. Using a small scoop, top each cookie with a rounded scoop of batter, spread evenly. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until filling is almost set. Cool completely in pan. Remove cheesecakes from pan and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
Excellent! Made this last night for a Christmas potluck lunch and it turned out wonderfully. The only thing I found odd is that one batch of this filling only makes 12 cheesecakes. Luckily I had enough to make another batch to fill the other twelve cups. And I did not overfill them, that is was a heaping tablespoon each. I also input the ingredients in my recipe builder on another site doubled and the calories came out roughly the same as it says here, so I can only assume there's a bit of a mix up here. Also, I couldn't find reduced fat cookies and regular cookies didn't fit. I smashed them in to make them fit. :-) Next time I'll try Chewy Chips Ahoy, they're pretty small cookies.... and they're just yummy. Tasty recipe though, will make again for sure! Don't forget to double!