Proud Veteran's wife's Note:
I got this recipe out of The Pampered Chef Delightful Desserts (from easy to elegant). I used to work for them and have a ton of their recipes. I have not made many of them in such a long time because I mostly use zaar. So decided I would post my favorties on here (in hopes of using them again). I thought I would share them too hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
mini ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 24 chocolate chip cookies, reduced fat (smaller to fit in bottom of paper cups)
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry, well drained finely chopped (about 14 cherries)
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 paper baking cups
- 1Preheat oven to 325 place paper liners in cups of a muffin pan. Place one cookie in each liner.
- 2In a small bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, until well blended. Add egg, mix well. Stir in Sour cream.
- 3Drain Cherries on paper towels chop finely, and drain again on paper towels before stirring into batter. Using a small scoop, top each cookie with a rounded scoop of batter, spread evenly. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
- 4Bake 18-20 minutes or until filling is almost set. Cool completely in pan. Remove cheesecakes from pan and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (818 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 89.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: