1 hr 5 mins
From Meals in Heels blod
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350f. Line the bottoms of a regular size cupcake/muffin pan with circles of baking parchment. A little butter will help them stick to the pan.
- 2Crush the biscuits in a food processor and then mix with the melted butter.
- 3Divide the mixture between the 12 cups and then press flat with the bottom of a small glass.
- 4Bake for 5 minutes and remove.
- 5Turn the oven temperature down to 300f. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, mascarpone and sugar until smooth.
- 6Scrap the sides down and then add the eggs one at a time along with the vanilla and lemon. Beat again until smooth and then pour into the pan.
- 7It fills all 12 cups to the brim and you might think it looks like its too much.
- 8Don’t fret because they will puff up big in the oven and then sink back in after cooling.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes at the lower temperature of 300 and then let sit in the oven for a few minutes. Let cool and then cover and refrigerate. Ideally this stage should be done the day before to get a fudge-like texture. If not chill at least 5 hours.
- 10To make the topping, cut the rhubarb into 3cm pieces.
- 11Place in a baking dish with the orange juice and sugar and bake for 10 minutes at 350f.
- 12Remove and add the agar flakes. Bake for another 5 minutes and then remove to cool. If using berries, then place in a saucepan with a few tbsp water.
- 13Bring to a boil and add the agar. Simmer for 5 minutes and then let cool.
- 14Spoon the fruit topping in the centre of each cake and then refrigerate until set. They only take about 30 minutes to become firm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petite Cheesecakes With Rhubarb
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 215.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: