Recipe by San Marcos Sunshine
One bite cheesecakes made easy with Mini Fillo Shells. I find these at Ralph's in SoCA. Recipe is from the North County Times. Buy two boxes of shells and double the recipe. Who could eat just ONE?
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 frozen mini tart shells (Athens Mini Fillo Shells - 1 box)
- 1⁄4 cup sugared berry preserves
- canned pie filling or lemon curd
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream softened cream cheese, sugar and flour with electric mixer.
- Blend in egg, vanilla and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon into each fillo shell.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoons of fruit or jam.
- Garnish with a small mint leaf if you like.
- Serve at once or chill for later.