- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl, combine brown sugar, margarine and corn syrup; blend well and spread in the bottom of a ungreased 8 or 9 inch round cake pan.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal.
- In small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle mixture evenly over rectangles.
- Sprinkle 1 T of pecans on each rectangle.
- Starting at shorter side, roll up each rectangle and pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 4 slices.
- Place cut side down, over brown sugar mixture in pan.
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 27 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan for 1 minute, invert onto serving platter or foil.
- Serve warm or cool.