Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
easy with crescent rolls
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl, combine brown sugar, margarine and corn syrup; blend well and spread in the bottom of a ungreased 8 or 9 inch round cake pan.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal.
- In small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle mixture evenly over rectangles.
- Sprinkle 1 T of pecans on each rectangle.
- Starting at shorter side, roll up each rectangle and pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 4 slices.
- Place cut side down, over brown sugar mixture in pan.
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 27 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan for 1 minute, invert onto serving platter or foil.
- Serve warm or cool.
I tripled this recipe! These were so fun and easy to make, yet looked very impressive. I can't wait to take them to work tomorrow. My BF enjoyed some for dessert tonight. This recipe is a winner! Thank you Justjo.
Very easy when you want something sweet and something quick! Thanks for posting!
These are great and they are gooey and just delish! Found this recipe of the pillsbury.com. Thanks for posting - Diane