Found this one at the Nestle website. I order these whenever I find them out. Now I can make my own easily.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll out to make a 10" square.
- Cut into 4 squares. Place 2 Tbs. of chocolate chips in center of each square.
- Brush edges lightly with beaten egg and fold to form a triangle. Press the edges to seal.
- Place on prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Brush tops of each pastry with beaten egg.
- Bake for 15-17 minute or until puffed and golden. Cool on baking sheets for 2 min; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate and butter in small, microwave safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 10-15 seconds, stirring just until melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar. Add water, stirring until icing is smooth, adding additional water if necessary.
- Drizzle icing over pastries.