1/1 Photo of Petit Pain Au Chocolat
Found this one at the Nestle website. I order these whenever I find them out. Now I can make my own easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- 2Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll out to make a 10" square.
- 3Cut into 4 squares. Place 2 Tbs. of chocolate chips in center of each square.
- 4Brush edges lightly with beaten egg and fold to form a triangle. Press the edges to seal.
- 5Place on prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- 6Brush tops of each pastry with beaten egg.
- 7Bake for 15-17 minute or until puffed and golden. Cool on baking sheets for 2 min; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 8Melt the semisweet chocolate and butter in small, microwave safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 10-15 seconds, stirring just until melted.
- 9Stir in powdered sugar. Add water, stirring until icing is smooth, adding additional water if necessary.
- 10Drizzle icing over pastries.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petit Pain Au Chocolat
Serving Size: 1 (944 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.9
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 185.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g