1/2 Photos of Petit Chicken Cordon Bleu
Perfect size for me, it worked out great. Ritz crackers make the best breading. So buttery. Yummm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lay the thighs out on a plastic cutting board and cover them in plastic wrap. Beat them with a rolling pin or a skillet, until slightly flattened. Sprinkle them with salt.
- 3Place two pieces of ham over the chicken. Place one piece of cheese on each end and roll the thighs up into a roulade.
- 4Coat the chicken rolls in flour, then the egg, then the crumbs, be sure to coat evenly in each stage.
- 5Heat an oven proof skillet to medium heat and add the oil. Once hot, carefully place the chicken rolls, seam side down, into the skillet. Let brown, then turn over. Brown several more minutes, then place the skillet in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat. Let the chicken rest about 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petit Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.0
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 172.4 mg
- Sodium 2599.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: