My kids love helping out with this cake--and we all love eating it! It's best after sitting for a day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the cream:
- 2In a double boiler, melt chocolate and mix in the 5 tablespoons sugar ,the milk, cocoa powder, instant coffee granules and butter.
- 3Remove from the heat and mix in the yolks and then the cheese until consistent and creamy.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, then gradually add the 100g sugar until shiny. Gently fold in the chocolate cream.
- 5Dip biscuits in milk/wine/liqueur and place in a Pyrex pan. Spread on the chocolate cream and repeat for two more layers.
- 6Add grated milk chocolate on top to make the cake more decorative.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petit Beurre No-Bake Layer Cake
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 70.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
petit beurre biscuits