Chef IVANA's Note:
This is something my family likes very much--it's THE FAVORITE!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate on steam.
- 2Mix together margarine and powdered sugar until foamy add 8 yolks and melted chocolate.
- 3In bigger bowl, mix white of egg (it must be mixed well).
- 4Combine chocolate mix and white of egg mix until it’s mixed well.
- 5Take baking pan (covered with kitchen paper) and put 1st layer: soak Petit Beurre in coffee and put one by another until cover bottom. 2nd layer is chocolate mix then again soaked Petit Beurre, chocolate mix and finally Petit Beurre. It should be 3 layers of Petit Beurre and 2 of chocolate mix between them.
- 6Put cake in freeze over night. When you take it from freezer, cover baking pan with serving tray and upside down. Remove kitchen paper and decorate with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petit Beurre Cake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.9
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 169.2 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 78.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
petit beurre biscuits