Recipe by Ptboy31
This recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. I often use it with Baby Backs. It is one of our favorite crock pot recipes made with pork. We usually have it with mashed potatoes and turnip greens
- 2 -4 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon instant bouillon granules or 2 bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook 4-6 hrs on high or 8-10 hrs on low.
- If possible turn half way through.
- Remove ribs and sear on a very hot grill until just marked.
- Now you can either use your favorite barbeque sauce on these little sweetys or just use the gravy from the crock pot.
- If you do use barbeque just remember the gravy is great on your favorite mashed potatoes.